From Tragedy to Triumph
We are Excelsior Youth Center. We offer a home where girls can be truly safe, where
structure means safety, and where discipline results in development. We transform
young lives, directing and guiding them from a past of tragedy to a future full
of possibility and, ultimately, triumph.
Excelsior Youth Center is a residential treatment program established in 1973, serving girls between the ages of 11-18 with emotional and behavior difficulties. We are committed to the treatment and education of these young women and strive to enhance their successful reintegration into their families and their communities.
- Coach James Murphy Guides Excelsior to Winning Basketball Season
- Win a 2013 Mustang
- 2013 Triumphant FACES Gala A Big Success
- Alternatives for Families Cognitive Behavioral Therapy at Excelsior
- A Winning Season for Excelsior's Basketball Team
- Excelsior's December High School Graduation
- Record Breaking December