From Tragedy to Triumph
Located on a 33-acre campus overlooking the Rocky Mountains in the Denver Metro area, Excelsior Youth Center provides a continuum of Residential and Community Based Services to more than 180 girls, ages 11-18, who come from a variety of unique backgrounds and situations. Excelsior has been serving young women both locally and nationwide since 1973. Excelsior's individualized programming, designed specifically for young women, gives girls hope for a brighter future.
Excelsior provides them with the tools they need to be healthy members of their families and communities and accomplish their goals.
- Trauma Informed Care Treatment at Excelsior
- Thankful for our Volunteers during the Holidays
- 2014 Triumphant FACES Gala, March 7, 2014
- Reading to a Very Special Listener
- Excelsior's Garden Sprouts Rewards for Girls and Volunteers
- Excelsior's Aftercare Program a Safety Net
- Excelsior Announces 2014 Triumphant Woman
- Excelsior thanks the sponsors of our November 2nd Event with Lannie Garrett: Half Hour Power, Cheyenne Capital and PostNet